A News Write-Up is a short (min. 600 words) description of a current event (no more than 6-month old). News write-ups should be submitted (at a time of your choosing) before the end of the semester. It should contain the following:
- Very brief description of the event (150 to 200 words)
- Its connection to a specific strategic management issue (250 to 300 words)
- How can others benefit and/or learn from it (200 to 250 words )
- Provide the source of the article and/or its Internet line
- Each of the above sections must be shown as a bolded title with the text below it.
2 write-ups required.
Option topics please see attached.