Create a 10–15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation (excluding the title and reference slides) that addresses the following:
- Critique the six pillars of United States policing and how they are demonstrated within the concept of procedural justice.
- Discuss the major tenets of the President’s Task Force on 21st Century Policing.
- Identify the changes that are recommended within U.S. policing to modernize law enforcement.
- Address how the pillars of justice serve to promote trust and ensure legitimacy.
The key to a successful project is to ensure that the presentation:
- Addresses all of the information requested (see bullet points above)
- Is “creative” in that it utilizes template, color, hyperlinks, pictures, and streaming video in support of your major premises
- Completed in PowerPoint (other formats will be scored a zero)
- APA style is utilized on the reference slide
- No large music files are included
- Outside research is evidenced
- Free of spelling and other grammatical errors