Bertha takes her roommate’s credit card with the intent to charge for expenses she will incur on a vacation. Bertha’s first stop is at the Shell gas station where she used the card to fill her car with gas.
- Discuss whether Bertha committed a crime and outline the elements of criminal law the prosecutor would use to determine a crime was committed.
- Explain the crime Bertha committed. Use the elements of criminal law to substantiate your ideas.
Your assignment must be formatted as follows:
1. APA formatting
- Times New Roman or Arial 12-point font
- 1-inch margins
- Page numbers in top right corner
- Doubled spaced
2. Must include a minimum of two credible sources.