Use the following Harvard Business case study for this Critical Thinking assignment:
For this assignment, you serve as a business analyst for a company (real or fictitious) in an industry of your choice. Begin by reading the given case study, and then develop a high-level summary of the case. In addition to this, your paper should include the following:
- How could the change management be handled differently at Zensar?
- How successful was the implementation of the new technologies?
- How did the technologies improve economic performance within and outside the organization?
- What infrastructures supported a culture of innovation?
- How did the technologies align with supporting a culture of innovation?
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be four to six pages in length.
- Be formatted according to the APA
- Include at least four to six scholarly or peer-reviewed articles. Library is a good place to find these resources.
- Include a title page, section headers, introduction, conclusion, and references page.